- 12 x 16'' each
- Limited 1 print run, printed on high-quality heavy cardstock paper
- Framed; each print is housed in the same style frame in order to match the set of three. Can be purchased individually.
- Each product ships with its frame, individually unless all are purchased together. Please see below for details*.
Jasmine Young is an artist from Australia. You can visit her Tumblr here.
Dual Wield Studio is a two-person team based out of Seattle built on one goal: Make things we love for the things we love. We want to create merchandise that we're excited for - whether it's for an IP that we're a fan of, or an original design that we think looks beautiful. But beyond that, we want to use it as an opportunity to help our communities. Our partnership was formed out of a shared desire to bridge gaps between IP holders, fans, and independent artists.
By purchasing one of these items you're helping us do more events like our Pop Up at Cupcake Royale in the future, but more than that: you're directly supporting the freelance artist community. At least 60% of the profit goes directly to the artist. The remaining 40% goes toward recouping costs from the event (framing, hanging, etc.), and a portion to Tamora Pierce.
PLEASE NOTE: if you purchase this item you are agreeing to the following terms.
1. You understand this item is large and will need to ship safely (due to the framing of the print.)
2. THIS PACKAGE IS TOO LARGE FOR FLAT RATE. This will need to have special packaging.
3. You understand that this item ships alone (or as a set); if you purchase anything else through our website it will ship separately.
Tortall Universe © Tamora Pierce
Design: Jasmine Young
Find Tamora Pierce's Tortall books here!