We love our fandom, and we want the chance to work together officially! If you’re a small creator who’s interested in creating merch based on a property we represent, read on.
NOTE: If you have already created Among Us, The Henry Stickman, Tamora Pierce merchandise/assets now or in the past and would like to speak with us about having your items officially licensed, we'd love to speak to you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org (for all Innersloth partnerships) OR email@example.com (for all other partnerships) an email with the following information:
- Resume and an up-to-date portfolio. If your IP-related works are not included within your portfolio, please include a link, or attach thumbnails to the email.
- If you host your merchandise on more than one site, please provide us the site that is utilized the most frequently.
- Please note, if you host on a tee-a-day, print-on-demand, or other similar sites we will ask you to remove any IP-related works while we sort out other options to sell it!
- A list of upcoming showcases or events (online conventions encouraged!)
- A list of unconfirmed, but potential conventions you are doing through the end of 2021.
- Sales reports/data on prior sales of IP-specific merchandise
- (These don’t have to be immensely fancy reports! Just make sure we have the basics to know what your business has been like).
Any original merchandise you sell, if applicable.
IMPORTANT NOTE: you must be of legal age in your location to work with/for us.
- Note: we want to try and work with anyone and everyone we are able. However, adult sites are not able to be accepted due to the number of children who play.
Please DO NOT take this as a request to develop work without pay nor as us accepting you if you email! You will know if you are accepted when we follow up! If you haven’t made IP-related merchandise, we still encourage you to submit your current portfolio! We can look at the work you’ve done and possibly come up with new ideas together.
If you are hired to create an item for Dual Wield Studio, we will provide you with an official contract, due dates, clear expectations, and fair pay. If you have already created items and have been selling them in the past, this will not get you in trouble and you will be paid for any items brought under our license.
While we cannot work with everyone who will submit, we are very excited to begin working in earnest with the vibrant, talented community that exists for our licenses. If we do not select your work, we will still kindly ask you to please not sell it, but we may find other ways to work together in the future!
Thank you so much; we look forward to hearing from you!
Note: we reserve the right to update this as needed.