BUSINESS AND MANUFACTURING LICENSING
We're excited that you want to make items related to Dual Wield Studio licensed properties! So, how do you get started?
We’ve created a plan so businesses large and small can apply to create officially-licensed Dual Wield Studio licensed properties merchandise. (If you are an independent or small creator, please check our Small Creator guidelines).
We’ll need the following information:
- Territories you distribute to or would like to distribute to.
- A list of items your manufacturer(s) are able to produce by an in-hand date of November 3rd, 2020.
- A list of items your manufacturer(s) are able to produce in 2021.
- Item categories you are requesting.
- Royalty advance you are suggesting (MG).
- We prefer to work with manufacturers that prioritize the health and safety of their workers. For each manufacturer suggested, please include these specifications:
- Are they fully compliant with all safety requirements for selling within the territories you are requesting?
- Does their factory have a union?
- Does their factory meet ILO standards? (found here; please note we are still developing our full terms for manufacturing)
Please send your inquiries with all the requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org! New inquiries ONLY please. If you have already reached out, please be patient! We have every email that has been sent and will follow up based on interest and availability.