Your tiny dangerous friend in patch form!
These iron-on patches are 100% embroidered with black, shiny silver and yellow thread.
- Measures approx 2.75" wide from knife to back leg
- Ensure your garment is iron-safe (no nylons, vinyls, leathers)
- Make sure clothing item and back of patch are clean and dust-free
- Fully heat iron on cotton or 400 degrees setting
- Place patch face up on desired area, lay a thin cloth over the patch
- Iron firmly in a slow circular motion for 30 seconds
- Flip garment inside-out and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds
- Let cool for one minute, if the edge can be lifted repeat ironing.
- Sewing the patch can guarantee permanence
Design: Marla Draw